[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Re: Credit Card Proposal

I've forgotten how much, if any, I discussed dhcp. I can determine in real
time if an ip addr is from a dhcp block, and who's block it is, and how
large it is. So, the badness of the ip addr portion of the triple "ages",
and also has address block in time block properties...

In the IETF, we'd BoF on some protocol and/or data format(s), or some best
practice, between implementors/operators so at the end of _some_day_, we'd
have an interoperable foobar protocol or useful bcp doc, that worked for a
useful value of "us".

Folks may want to look at the P3P spec (shameless plug by contributor),
which covers credit card stuff and data collection, and is pretty up-to-date
with the Euro DP best thinking.

If this doesn't get to the RC list in a reasonable amount of time, could
one of you forward it to the RC list?

I suppose I've got to prod someone at the office to send the $750.

Eric