[registrars]

RE: [registrars] RE: Credit Card Proposal

I have no problem sharing the analysis section. However, some of the actual
credit card information has been redacted by registrars that have provided
me the information. So the exhibits would likely not be made available.
Moreover, should the FTC should start an investigation this information
(exhibits) would need to stay private.

The one thing I took out of the FTC meeting last week, is that the FTC is
looking for people to help them catch the bad guys. I believe tackling the
credit card problem needs to be done through multiple channels: registrars
employing available safeguards, law enforcement trying to catch the bad
people, and registries helping us with the credit card charge back issue.

This is a problem which needs collective help.

Mike