[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Canceling Renewals?

I hate to "assume" but I believe that a condition precedent to receiving the
refund would be deleting the name.

I would also submit that in this case the name would be available for
immediate re-registration, since the RGP was only designed for proper
registrations that lapsed.

I think when you begin to discuss the ramifications in detail you begin to
see some of the complexities that need to be accounted for.

Mike