[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Credit Card Proposal

Ross,

I really do not care how process is made, as long as attempts are put
forward to help small to mid-sized registrars that currently bear the brunt
of the credit card charge backs. I believe that out of the 3 million
registrations TUCOWS currently sponsors, 2.9 million are with your channel
partners. How does TUCOWS handle credit card charge backs with your
partners. Do you provide them credit. I believe TUCOWS' policy with its
partners would shed some light on the topic since TUCOWS has more
registrations with partners than every registry operator except VeriSign.

Mike