[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Nominations open for ICANN Board seats 13 and 14 for 14 days

I would strongly urge all registrars to read the posting by Amadeu
(http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc12/msg00087.html) with respect to
this issue. I think his advice is wise.

I strongly urge us to direct our GNSO reps to follow the course he suggests.
Bruce, procedurally, if we were so inclined, do you have a sense of how this
could be accomplished? I do not believe finding willing Board members would
be a problem.

Regards

Elliot Noss
Tucows inc.