From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Michael D. Palage
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 10:38 AM
To: registrars@dnso.org
Subject: [registrars] The Voting Saga Continues

According to our online voting system, the vote closed yesterday, despite
what was agreed to earlier in the week by the Executive Committee. I
continue to get requests to add people to the list and count their ballots.
Because of the quagmire which has been created I will take no further action
until we meet as a group on Friday morning where I propose that this be our
first topic of conversation.