[registrars]

RE: [registrars] RE: ballot games

Mike,

I believe that we have two candidates that will serve us equally well (I was
clsoe to abstaining for that reason). I am therefore not reacting against
your nomination of Henning.

However, it is ethically inappropriate that anyone who has access to voting
results, engages in lobbying for a particular candidate.
I am not hinting nor implying that this was indeed the case; I do not care
what our bylaws say on the matter; I am simply concerned that this is most
inappropriate and it is disappointing that you are not able to recognize
this.

I do not want to turn this into an academic discussion, but we should maybe
as constituency in future votes consider, whether the voting period is a
'silent period'.
This is what most civilized democracies would consider as appropriate.

/n

ps. With regards to Rick, I do not care whether it was right or wrong for
him to discuss his services (I was even present in China).
But I will maintain that it was childish of you to at all bring it into this
discussion - it had absolutely no reference to the ongoing discussion and
therefore it came on as a "look: i'm not the only bad guy here". That does
not serve you well.