[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Voting Results

If only we had such voter turn out for a matter of actual policy that affects us.

Good to see around half of the total membership participating.  I hope we get similar turn out on issues such as the recent deletes task force report.

I find it funny that it took sometime for me to get this issue to be taken seriously.

My vote should it need to be noted is: abstain.   I think both candidates are very worthy.
The result seems to confirm this.

Maybe we should just revert to tossing a coin at the registrars meeting in Washington.

Regards,
Bruce