[registrars]

RE: [registrars] RE: ballot games and abuse of position by Mike Palage.

Rob,

See my previous email to Rick. Me backing Henning has nothing to do with
getting to the BOARD. Read the by-laws, they are black and white. There is
no bias. Just me believing that Henning is the better of the two candidates.

Based upon my previous decision not to seek election with the registrar
constituency I am advocating for the next group of leaders to carry the
constituency forward. Nothing more, nothing less.

Mike