[registrars]

[registrars] RE: ballot games

Rick,

My backing Henning has NOTHING to do with me seeking a ICANN Board seat. If
you would take the time to read the by-laws instead of self-promoting your
fraud-it services during registrar constituency meeting you would see that
Henning/Elliot will be selection Board seats 1-8, I hopefully will be
seeking a Board seat 13-14. So you are wrong once again.

Best regards,

Mike