[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Washington & PersonalNames Update

Hello Mike,

Just a note to publicly thank you for doing the organising for the registrars meeting.
Other groups use paid staff for this (e.g IETF), and we should all acknowledge the large amount of voluntary time you put into the constituency.

In future the constituency might consider a small charge for attending such meetings that could be used to engage a person to do all the leg work.

Regards,
Bruce