[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Washington Meeting - Draft Agenda

Rick:

I do not feel strongly on this issue, as I believe there are valuable
arguments on both sides of the debate. I have always believed that the
strength in the constituency was measured by the number of participants.
However, there should be some reward associated with those members that have
paid their dues. I believe this topic falls within the by-law section and
how the future of the registrar constituency will evolve. Notwithstanding
the ultimate issue of whether registrars will be able to seat at the U
shaped table, they will be able to attend the meeting as that has always
been our practice as observers.

Mike