[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Washington Meeting - Draft Agenda

Non-member participation diminishes the time that members available.

I don't have a strong position either way, but simply note one of the
negatives of allowing non-members to actively participate.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/