From: Ross Wm. Rader [mailto:ross@tucows.com]
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 8:08 AM
To: 'Registrar Constituency'
Cc: Gomes, Chuck
Subject: Re: [registrars] Recovery during grace period.

> not occurring during a grace period, the requirements said that a name
> should immediately go into the RGP period.

Can you provide us with a pointer to those requirements Chuck? It would be
helpful from the standpoint of this conversation to understand as many of
the inputs as possible. RGP isn't working the way in the manner it was
described to me during the development of the policy (or in the way I
envisioned it would for that matter) - understanding where the divergence
lies will be instructive.

Thanks,

                     -rwr

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of
thought which they seldom use."
 - Soren Kierkegaard