[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Domain Expiration Date in Registry Managed Whois

Rick, I still feel that we at least need to discuss getting this new data
removed.  There is no reason for Verisign to be communicating with our
customers at this level.  Having that expiration date in there only
generates more tech support calls and increases the chances of an improper
delete.

--On Monday, February 03, 2003 2:25 PM -0800 Rick Wesson <wessorh@ar.com>