[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Recovery during grace period.

Patricio:

"Fees for the redemption grace period service will be charged upon successful
restoration of domain name registrations. To provide for recovery of one-time
development costs while allowing a reduced price in the longer term, the fee
will initially be $85, but will later be reduced to $40. Specifically, through
the end of the second calendar month after the calendar month in which the
cumulative total of registered domain names restored pursuant to the Redemption
Grace Period policy reaches 2000, the price per successful restore command will
be $85; thereafter the fee will be $40.00."

You have the announcement last day january 16 in the mailing list

Saludos desde Espaņa :-)

Maria Silva
Interdomain SA

"Patricio Valdes" <valdes@parava.net> con fecha 02/06/2003 20:02:11

Destinatarios: "Christopher Kruk" <kruk@domainpeople.com>, "Robert F. Connelly"
        <rconnell@psi-japan.com>, "Registrar Constituency" <registrars@dnso.org>
CC:     "Chuck Gomes" <cgomes@verisign.com> (cci: Maria Silva Interdomain
        Org/TDE)
Asunto: RE: [registrars] Recovery during grace period.

Can someone please explain the costs involved with REstoring a domain, not
sure how but we missed it.

Thanks

Patricio Valdes
Parava Networks