From: ross@tucows.com
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 3:48 PM
To: 'Registrar Constituency'; bruce.tonkin@melbourneit.com.au
Subject: [registrars] Congratulations Bruce

Bruce,

Best wishes with your new role as chair of the Names Council. I am
pleased to see another registrar representative heading the Council - I
am sure that you will do a wonderful job in the position.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow