[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Proposed By-Law Amendment

Rick,

I am not general counsel for PIR. PIR retains the law firm of Hale and Dorr.
Afilias outside counsel is Skadden as per the terms in the Registry
Registrar contract. I have been working with Afilias' outside counsel in
connection with some intellectual property matters but not in offical legal
capacity. The customer service people made a mistake. No black helicopter or
conspriracy here.

With regard to the registry constituency I do not participate in the their
calls, mailing list or meetings.

Rick I love the registrar constituency and don't plan on leaving anytime
soon until the constituency has voted me out :-)

Sorry Ross and Rick but this does appears like a witch hunt the more the
Ross and Rick Tag Team Continues.

Mike

P.S. Rick when I provided pro bono legal services to your company last year
I don't recall you worrying about any potential bias.

Mike