[registrars]

RE: [registrars] PersonalNames.com

> I support this position. I believe that it is completely
> within our capabilities to clearly separate registrars from
> those that work for registries and to have this constituency
> membership only reflect registrars intrests.

Thanks for the note Rick. I would add to your statement that not only is
it within our realm of capability to draw these clear distinctions, but
it is vital to the interests of our respective registrar business
operations. Positive, determined action is required before the
credibility of the entire accreditation regime is undermined. We have a
unique opportunity to make a difference now - before it becomes a
serious issue.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/blog