[registrars]

RE: [registrars] WHOIS expiration date for Auto-renewed domains

> I agree that the expiry date should only be changed at the
> end of 45 day or an explicit renew has taken place. It may be
> a good idea that during the 45 day period or before an
> explicit renew the whois has either "Pending Auto Renew"  or
> "Auto Renew On' as the domain status.

I don't care how they do it as long as they keep their mitts off my cash
until the customer explicitly renews.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/blog