[registrars]

Re: [registrars] RE: Groups - boardrm - Reminder to vote on ballot"IDN Implementa tion Committee Reps"

we must select two canadates, thus to preventing voting fro all three we
must require just two votes.

what I am most disapointed in is the fact we never got to see the
qualifications of the canadates.

-rick