[registrars]

[registrars] Transfers from up the reseller tree

Dear Colleagues:

We have an interesting problem for a rejected transfer.

In this case, the RegistraR approved the transfer.  However one of its
resellers nacked it because one of the reseller's resellers asked that it
be nacked because one that ...

Whoa, let me write that again, identifying primary, secondary, tertiary
resellers:

In this case, the RegistraR did not act.  The RegistraR's primary reseller
was  mute on the request. The RegistraR's secondary reseller asked the
RegistraR's tertiary reseller if it should be approved.  Said tertiary
reseller would not approve the transfer so the secondary reseller  nacked it.

How will our TF's "Grand Plan" address this kind of case?

Oh, by the way, PSI-Japan had seven pages of documents supporting the
transfer.  When I requeued the request, the actual registrant wrote to ask
what was going on, he had long since asked for the transfer and wondered
why it had not been completed.

Regards, BobC