[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Why I don't think Elana should be on the transfe r implementation task force

At 03:31 PM 12/27/02 -0500, Elana Broitman wrote:

>Bob - I am not going to address your support or non-support, but we do
>take seriously our communications with our customers.  If you would let me
>know what the domain name is and resend the request, we will resend the
>confirmation email or find out why it's not working.

Elana, I don't think we should be forced to embarrass you every time we try
to satisfy your customer's request.

The domain in question is On-Targetrange.com.

Your system is worse than some claim NSI's is.  OTOH, we have very few
problems with NSI.

Regards, BobC

"There's small choice between rotten applies!"
U.B. Bray