[registrars]

[registrars] '02 reflection

Registrars:

I would appreciate members view on how this constituency has preformed
over the last few years. Has this constituency created any value for the
naming industry? Are we perceived as a cost of doing business and that
participation is required because its part of the ICANN process?

Understanding how this constituency can create some value for its members
and enhance the growth of the naming industry over the next year is
critical.

I look forward to your comments and how this constituency can better serve
its membership.

best,

-rick