[registrars]

Re: [registrars] RE: Principles

BulkRegister supports the principles that have been presented as a working
solution to the transfer issue.   The principles offer an improvement for
both Registrars and Registrants over the current transfers process.

The Transfers Task Force has developed many valid points, and we feel that
between the two efforts we will be able to arrive at a compromise which will
be acceptable to all Registrars and most importantly user friendly for the
end user.

Donna McGehee
BulkRegister.