[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Motion on Transfers Report

Something is wonky with my mail - nothing for 90 minutes, then a flood -
sorry for the delay.

Given Mike's more recent question, I'm not sure how we are to proceed. I did
take the 90 minutes to read through the bylaws and there isn't anything in
3.3(1) that prevents us from passing a motion that provides the NC with
directives, however I think that I also understand your point in that we
might not want to specifically direct the NC vote. I think in this case that
we do and if there is no procedural violation of the bylaws, then we should
include that in the motion. If my estimation of the bylaws is off, then I
completely agree.

In any event, Mike's last message has left me confused as to whether or not
it is appropriate for a member to raise a motion for second and vote, so I
think we need to hear it from the top whether or not this discussion is
actually useful.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog