[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Fw: Principles

At 07:45 PM 12/1/02 -0500, Gomes, Chuck wrote:
>What do you think of Rick Wesson's suggestion of providing a link to an
>official translation of the standardized form?

Dear Chuck:  Definitely on the right track.

>   Also, it is important to keep in mind that the intent would be that all
> registrars used the same standardized form for verification.  If it is
> designed right, it should be as simple as possible.

Certainly do-able.  That's been done in the financial industry for years
(15 years that I'm aware of), standardized forms so that the numbered
sections contain the same data in each language.  Yes and no questions
where possible, using a check box for the response, language neutral.

This is the kind of creative interchange we need to advance to a goal that
will function.

We're begging to get the guy at the lab bench to give his/her input:-)

Regards, BobC

"One test is worth three expert opinions!"
U.B. Bray

"Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing."
Albert Einstein