[registrars]

[registrars] Fw: Temporary Home of the Final Report

The official final version will be posted by the DNSO secretariat sometime
over the next 24 hours. This is a copy of what will be posted unless there
are gross errors that I've overlooked in my bleary state.

Once it has been posted, I will be putting a motion to the constituency with
the intent of providing our NC reps with some guidance and the TF some final
input into the needs of our constituency.

Special thanks to everyone that has helped me out with this project over the
last year or so - the finish line is right around the corner.

> The pretty-close to final versions of the Final Report are available for
> viewing at the following URLs until Glenn moves things over to the DNSO
> website.
>
> Online (Interim, Official): http://www.byte.org/nc-transfers/final/
> HTML Archive (Unofficial):
> http://www.byte.org/nc-transfers/tr-tf-final-report-html.zip
> Word Archive (Unofficial):
> http://www.byte.org/nc-transfers/tr-tf-final-report-word.zip

                     -rwr

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of
thought which they seldom use."
 - Soren Kierkegaard