[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Pinch me im dreaming

----- Original Message -----
> Now only if they credited us for excess years in a delete operation - we
> would be able to reduce our fraud losses. It is a pretty simple process.
> And I think legally makes sense. If I delete a domain that I have paid
> for 10 years - I should get 9 years as refund - ideally speaking. Most
> importantly this allows fraud losses to be reduced greatly.
>
> bhavin

I would definitely support this.
It does make sense.
At least it should be credited back to the registrar balance even if it is
not "refundable" in cash.
Although there probably should be a "grace period" for it as well... and it
would have to be quite long because cc frauds sometimes come back more than
30 days from the actual purchase.

Edmon