[registrars]

[registrars] Payment Gateways used by Registrars

Hi,

There was some discussion, pre-shanghai by registrars about credit card
risks etc. I actually wanted some assistance in selecting a good Payment
Gateway in the United States. If registrars based in the US can share
some information about the payment gateways they use and which ones I
should avoid which one I should opt for, it would help me out. I have
looked at the following two so far -

www.authorizenet.com
www.echo-inc.com

I already have a payment gateway in India, but we are looking at signing
one in the US to allow us to charge in US Dollars.

You may send me the details offlist, unless others stand to benefit from
it.....

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
Bhavin Turakhia