From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Michael D. Palage
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 9:39 AM
To: registrars@dnso.org
Subject: [registrars] UDRP Task Force

DO registrars have any input on the UDRP process. I know there have been
some comments that UDRP Providers should just obtain the information from
the Thick Registry Whois databases instead of contacting registrars
individuals.

Is this a good or bad idea? Do registrars like getting notice of filed UDRP
proceeding or would they prefer just to get a ruling to implement?

Any other comments or suggestions?

Mike