From: Michael D. Palage [mailto:michael@palage.com]
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 10:27 AM
To: ross@tucows.com; registrars@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [registrars] .US Update

Yes basically I was advocating the use of a whois reporting mechanism the
same as currently used by ICANN at the InterNIC site. Our next .US Policy
call is next week and I will try to have a motion to submit although I am
currently busy working on the kids.us component.

Just to set the record straight, I am not the registrar representative on
the .US Policy Council. That honor would fall on David Washer. My position
is as a legal expert.