[registrars]

[registrars] Motion #3 Re-Write

Hello All:

Based on some CONSTRUCTIVE feedback, Motion #3 is being rewritten. As this
may come as a surprise to some people, I do have a day job. I have some
legal documents that need to be submitted by 4 PM EST today. Therefore, I
leave it up to the community to play nice and propose a revision, that would
take into account the Elliot xfer proposal discussed in Shanghai, and the
pending teleconference call next week that Ross has graciously set up.

Mike