[registrars]

Re: [registrars] proposals before whois TF

ken,

who is writing this stuff and how did we get to such huge fines? The
document submitted does not sound like ti came from the same whois TF we
had converstaions with.

folks are going over the top with this accuracy stuff, lets see how
accurate the white pages are and make sure they are posted publicly so we
can all mine them for free.

these issues must be taken into account as a whole; not addressing privacy
and accuracy simultaneously is foolish at best.

-rick