[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Credit Card Problem

Sharing of stolen credit cards is still fraud.  The dnso list is
archived and if you posted a stolen credit card to this list would stop
some CC thief from browsing the list and using the credit card at some
other company.

The simple way to stop bogus emails is to send the person an email with
an authorization code when they create an account with you.  That way
you know the information is valid for at least 30 seconds.

Donny