[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Credit Card Problem

All,

I agree on both accounts, we should get refunded on the unused deleted
years, and we should share the information on fraudulent use of credit
cards.
I do not se why the sharing of stolen credit card numbers and or bogus
e-mail addresses could be a privacy problem.
We should address this issue as soon as possible.

JP