[registrars]

[registrars] Credit Card Problem

As I have indicated to the list in the past credit card problem is a growing
problem within our industry, in fact I was surprise to hear on
Register.com's Third Quarter 2002 Update Conference Call how bad the problem
is. http://biz.yahoo.com/cc/2/21512.html.

I would really like to assemble a group of people to start looking at this
problem. Moreover, if there is a mechanism to both reduce credit card fraud
and enhance the accuracy of the Whois data this could be a win-win
situation.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Mike