[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Questions for Amsterdam

Thomas -

I couldn't agree more with your statements. I have long been of the
opinion that "no proposal, no discussion". In other words, it is
impossible for a group like our to arrive at a decision unless there is
first a proposal brought forth for consideration. There is a big
difference between "Should we have a meeting next week?" and "I propose
that we have a meeting next Friday @ 2:00pm.". One invites opinion, the
other invites conclusion.

Answering the basic question of what our governing processes are needs
to be an issue of the highest priority of the constituency.

My proposal is that we make it so.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow