From: Rick Wesson [mailto:wessorh@ar.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 12:29 PM
To: Registrars List
Subject: [registrars] Reliable InterRegistrar Data Transfer

There is some desire to discuss a way to move data about domain
registrations to another registrar via a specified machine readable format
which does not use the port 43 whois.

Some registrars have many formats they publish the whois in and this mkaes
transfering domains even harder.

If there is interest in developing a solution to this problem I will set
up a teleconf next week so we can brain storm some methods.

any takers?

-rick