[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Budgetary Considerations ICANN 2.0

Is there still a budget committee standing?

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow

ion-report-02s
ep02.htm#Introduction for details on how the budget will need to be
increased a second time), but also the funding impacts for the ICANN
budget year of 2003/2004?

Regards,

Bruce