[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Bounced Message from Jeff Neuman

On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 12:33:39PM -0500, Tim Ruiz took time to write:
> You could easily avoid many of these problems by simply verifying a transfer
> request with your registrant, or other apparent authority, before you ACK
> it.

Maybe. Probably. However this only hides the fact that current
contract are *not* properly enforced by Registries.

I do not think this should just be circumvented and forgotten.

Forcing extra steps on Registrants just because contracts are not
enforced thus losing Registrars are doing a job that should be
(correctly) done by gaining Registrars, is not something appealing.

Patrick.