[registrars]

RE: [registrars] WLS go ahead???

> > I do not understand - if the RC voted NO and the DNSO voted NO but
> > ICANN is still going to allow WLS - then what the hell are we here
> > for. The RC and the DNSO might as well pack up and go home because
> > ICANN and VeriSign are going to do what they want.
>
> A better question is, "why is ICANN there" and why did you
> all sign a document telling the DoC how great it is that
> ICANN is there. If the WLS moves forward it is partly our own fault.

Aaah ..... What came first ... The chicken or the egg :) ..... It is
indeed after ICANN was formed that the Registrars came into being.
However I am in full agreement with Rick. Maybe I should withdraw my
support for the ICANN letter. Infact on second thoughts now I am
wondering if it was the peer movement that made me sign it. For I have
not seen ICANN move towards reforming any issue. Its funny how decisions
that favour Verisign (read WLS) got taken right away while we are still
deliberating on the Transfers issue, or the Delete hoarding issue of
Verisign, without any assistance/resolution there.