[registrars]

[registrars] NON-ISSUE

TELECONFERENCE FACILITIES FOR THE AMSTERDAM MEETING ARE AN NON-ISSUE. (yes I
am speaking loudly)

I said their would be a telephone bridge for the meeting and there will be
one for those registrars unable to physically attend the meeting.

We allocated $5,000 dollar for the meeting and I reviewing the second
proposed contract right now. The priority of accommodations: room; chairs;
table; microphone; teleconference facilities; and projector/screen. Once
these essentials are met, we can look at beverages and cookies.