[registrars]

RE: [registrars] domain registry of europe

FYI : http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/6/26705.html

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow