[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Amsterdam and DC

At 09:44 AM 8/15/02 -0400, Rob Hall wrote:
>I am interested in knowing who is planning on attending which meeting (or
>both) so I can plan which one I will attend.
>
>Can registrars please post to the list which one they are planning on
>attending ?

Dear Rob:

As I said, I made plans to go to Japan on 9/11 and return on 9/19 and go
directly to DC.

I obviously cannot go to a pre pre meeting in DC prior to 9/20.

I think this thing has taken on a life of its own.  A pre pre meeting in DC
for the pre meeting in Amsterdam for the meeting in Shanghai;-}

I think I'll focus on Shanghai.  PSI-Japan may have three or more at the
Shanghai meeting.

My quixotic mind brought up an old poem:

Even fleas have fleas to bite 'em,
All the way ad infinitum.

Regards, BobC