[registrars]

[registrars] Amsterdam and DC

I am interested in knowing who is planning on attending which meeting (or both) so I can plan which one I will attend.

Can registrars please post to the list which one they are planning on attending ?

We are planning on attending DC and possibly Amsterdam if enough people attend the Amsterdam meeting.  We would prefer to attend the Amsterdam meeting by video conference (or teleconference if need be) if the Amsterdam meeting is going to be absent most of the US based regsistrars.

Thanks.

Rob.