From: Richard Lindsay [mailto:richard@gmo.jp]
Sent: 9. august 2002 13:03
To: Robert F. Connelly; 'Registrar Constituency'
Subject: Re: [registrars] Constituency Update

Hello all,

A quick comment, RIPE NCC meets in Amsterdam very
regularly, so I am sure that our European friends
could contact someone at RIPE and see if we could
get a discount rate.  Additionally, there are quite
a few reasonable and centrally located hotels downtown.
I had a layover there on the way to Bucharest and
had a very nice hotel room for 160 Euros.

Regards,
Richard

--
_/_/_/Global Media Online Inc.