[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Sept 21-22 Meeting

Toronto would make more sense then...

My gut tells me that travel through the US is going to be a pain
regardless (if Jim's gut is right)...finding a hotel with a bunch of
empty rooms isn't going to be that much of a pain at this point...

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow