From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Michael D. Palage
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 10:19 AM
To: registrars@dnso.org
Subject: [registrars] Sept 21-22 Meeting

The Executive Committee has narrowed the list of possible venues for our
Sept meeting to the following locations. The final decision will be made
Monday, after which we will undertake a review to find a suitable
hotel/facilities. Please cast your vote to the list, as we will not be using
a votebot for this poll. Vote early and often for your favorite location.

Location of the meeting:
[ ] East Coast - Philadelphia
[ ] East Coast - New York
[X] East Coast - Washington
[ ] Europe - Amsterdam
* - South Florida locations have been excluded because it is still Hurricane
season :-)