   Subject: RE: [registrars] The .ORG Question
   From: Jim Archer <jarcher@registrationtek.com>
   Date: Fri, July 26, 2002 1:41 pm
   To: tim@godaddy.com, ross@tucows.com, "'Rob Hall'" <rob@momentous.ca>,
         "'Michael D. Palage'" <michael@palage.com>, registrars@dnso.org

   This might have been a good idea a while ago, but if ICANN is
   expecting to  make a decision in September, I would think that giving
   input so late in  the game might not have any impact.  I think the
   meeting is better spent  talking with the new registry operator for
   ORG, whoever that is.

   A US meeting in October might still be a good idea.  How many
   registrars  are planning to go to the ICANN meeting in Shanghi?

   Jim

   --On Friday, July 26, 2002 11:21 AM -0500 Tim Ruiz <tim@godaddy.com>